Online coaching is exactly like traditional coaching with the added features of flexibility and convenience. If you are designing a coaching class on your own, then you have to first know all of the major components that get into creating one. When you yourself have every one of these components for your class, then you can certainly be confident your students are certain to get perfect learning experience.
1. Login account: Every student should have his own personal login id where he is able to access his course contents. He should also provide the ability to change his contact details for instance email id. He also needs to have the ability to make comments and communicate with you on a one-on-one basis.
2. Communication: You need to offer several approaches to communicate, email being the principal means ncert class 10 maths solutions. Furthermore, you need to allow public and private chat forums for students to interact with one another and with you. You can decide to simply embed a commercially available chat forum in your site.
3. Content: Your internet site must offer a copy of the content that you are providing as a part of the curriculum. In the event the student deletes the email you sent, he should have the ability to access exactly the same information in your site. Furthermore, you need to offer more learning resources like e-book and articles and links to other relevant sites to enrich the student’s knowledge.
4. Progress tracking: At any given point you need to have the ability to observe far you have reached in the course. The student should also have the ability to track his progress and understanding. You can offer tests and quizzes to gauge the student’s grasp of your course. In the event the student wants to revise some previous content, he should have the ability to do this and take another test.
5. Grades and awards: By the end of your course, you need to have the ability to give grades based on the student’s performance. You can choose to give certifications and awards. This can aid in increasing your brand value.
6. Feedback: Make sure to have a feedback mechanism. Allow your students to comment in your course material and how they’ve benefited from it. Invite ideas for improvement and ideas for new courses.
You can deliver your curriculum through email or phone or even videos on YouTube which consists of private viewing feature to ensure that only your students can access it. You will find sites which even offer you a digital chalk or pen to describe your points on an electronic screen. All these methods will assist you to produce a great learning experience for your students.