The main reason our skin stays plump is due to the high content of water. The key constituent of dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid; a substance that’s naturally present in the body, which absorbs moisture and keeps your skin hydrated. Dermal Fillers for Sale If you want to keep see your face looking soft, plump and with fewer lines, it’s important that your skin stays hydrated.
Some ways to test your skin’s hydration:
- One way to check your skin’s hydration levels is to gently pinch your skin beneath your eyes and release. How quickly it plumps back up, indicates how hydrated and elastic the skin is, and the faster it snaps back shows the healthier skin quality.
- Likewise, if you pinch your cheeks and it leaves fine lines, this shows that your skin may be dehydrated or have reduced elasticity.
- You are able to check your skin around your mouth by puckering up just like you are likely to offer a kiss, and if fine lines remain once you have released the pout, this can mean there’s less hydration in the skin.
The dermal filler gets injected beneath the skin with an excellent needle with a cosmetic doctor. The process is almost painless and any negative effects such as for instance; slight redness, mild swelling and tenderness, are minimal. The treatment can last from 20 minutes to one hour, depending where areas you’re having done. There’s no downtime or recovery needed and you can to return to your activities straight away.Anti-ageing treatments for the face are remarkably popular, and dermal filler treatments are one of the most requested at cosmetic clinics. Dermal fillers are a great option for people who wish to regain their youthful features, enhance their facial contours and lessen deep wrinkles. This versatile injectable procedure can plump up, add volume and lift your skin, leaving it smooth, contoured and looking younger.
Great things about dermal fillers:
- The facial skin – as anti-ageing treatments, they soften creases, lines and wrinkles and plump up your skin
- The lips – fillers can reshape, redefine, rejuvenate and rehydrate, giving us a great pout
- The cheekbones – restoring facial volume can drastically improve sunken cheeks
- Jaw line and chin – these areas can simply be broadened and re-shaped using fillers
- Eyes – dermal fillers can fill in the under eye hollows during tear trough treatment
- Overall – when used together, fillers and botox can perform a non-surgical face lift
- Scars – fillers can improve recessed scars
- Hands – your skin on the hands will look rejuvenated and rehydrated with filler treatment
Static wrinkles which are visible on a resting face without any expression, are well suited for dermal filler treatment. Deflated and sunken areas of the face brought on by lack of volume can simply be restored using dermal fillers.