Thriving Business Recommendations – 6 How to Respond That will Google Reviews.
One of the most pressing questions I get from prospective clients is all about just how to react to an adverse review on Google Places. Today I do want to share with you 6 successful business ideas on how best to respond appropriately to an evaluation that that you don’t like.
Opinions vary on the power or effect of bad reviews with some suggesting that 1 in 3 decide to complete business with you based on reviews, while others say the percentage buy google reviews is much higher. In either case, the company owner or general manager must look closely at the web reviews they’re getting or sit and wonder why we’re not getting more customers.
Successful Business Ideas – Dealing With Negative Reviews
So let’s have the successful business ideas I’ve for you on dealing with reviews.
1) First, I’d tell be nice. There is no downside to treating an unhappy customer with unusual kindness. The most crucial words you are able to say (or write in this case) is “I understand that something we’ve done has upset you “.This phrase will communicate clearly that you care about your customers feelings.
2) Don’t take the comments personally or react to them personally. They’re commenting about their experience with your organization, so seek to handle the experience they’d and move on. Also remember that after you reply, you’re post is public and anyone can see it.
My third of 6 successful business ideas because it pertains to Google Places reviews is:
3) Remember that feedback is helpful. If you did not get notified about a poor experience it’d be hard to recognize areas to improve your business’s interaction with customers. If you’ve made changes or improvements based on negative feedback, allow reviewer (and everyone else who reads it know).
4) Keep your reply short and to the point. The reviewer wants to understand they’ve been heard. Future clients wish to know you’re listening and engaging with paying customers. You never need plenty of words for that message to come through.
5) Thank people for taking time and energy to review. If they’re posting in regards to a good experience, thank them for sharing. If the review is negative, thank them for bringing it to your attention so you can address and resolve the problem.
And the last of my 6 successful business ideas is…
6) Be described as a friend. Remember that people do business with people they know, like and trust. Google Places reviews is powerful in how it lets you befriend your customers. Do this well and they’ll be considered a friend and customer for years to come.